Thursday, February 25, 2016

English


Interview with Arman Aivazyan,
          -Tell me your full name please.
-         -My full name is Arman Aivazyan.
-         How old are you?
-         I am 15. I was born in 2000.
-         What is your nationality?
-         I am Armenian.
-         Do you go to school?
-         Yes, I go to High School of “Mkhitar Sebastatsi” . It is a very good school.
-         Which is your favourite subject?
-         I like law very much. I want to become a lawyer. My uncle is a very good lawyer. He is Haik Alumyan.
-         What is your hobby?
-         I go in for Karate and I like to study laws in our constitution.
-         Tell me about your family.
-         My father is Armen Aivazyan and my mother is Sirun Alumyan. My father is a manager, and my mother is a housewife.
-         What don’t you like?

-         I don’t like the business in Armenia. Fair businessmen lose their money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment